How to enable verbose startup, shutdown, logon, and logoff status Message
To enable verbose status messages by using Group Policy Object Editor
To enable verbose status messages by using Group Policy Object Editor, use the method that is appropriate to your situation:
In a domain environment
If you are in a domain environment and you want to enable verbose status messages on a group of computers, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Right-click the container for the domain or the organizational unit to which you want to apply the policy settings, and then click Properties.
- Click the Group Policy tab.
- Click New, and then type a descriptive name for the new Group Policy object (GPO).
- Click the new GPO that you created, and then click Edit.
- Expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, and then click System.
- In the right pane, double-click Verbose vs normal status messages.
- Click Enabled, and then click OK.
- Close Group Policy Object Editor, click OK, and then quit Active Directory Users and Computers.
Note Windows ignores this setting if the Remove Boot / Shutdown / Logon / Logoff status messages setting is turned on.
Google for “gpsvc logging”
“sbs sync extension” relates to ClientAgent.Vbs GP