Besides having the role of Terminal Services in Application Mode installed, you also installed the role of a Domain Controller (DC)
When a DC is being configured as a TS server, there is a standard warning message which states:
“Installing Terminal Services on a Domain Controller is not recommended. Do you want to continue?”
1. Click Start, search for cmd.exe
2. Right click on cmd.exe
3. Click on ‘Run as Administrator’
4. Type “C:\” w/o the quotation marks and then Press Enter.
5. Type CD\Windows\System32\Spool and then Press Enter.
6. Type Cacls.exe PRINTERS /e /g users:C and then Press Enter.
7. Restart the computer
Other possible printing problems…